1. Paneer: 250 gm
2. Chicken Tikka Masala
5. 2 cloves of garlic
6. Shredded Ginger (one thumb)
7. Yoghurt: Half Cup
8. 1 Lime
1. Add the paneer (chopped cubes) and yoghurt to a pot
2. Add one tablespoon of chicken tikka masala
3. Add salt and pepper as per taste, recommended half tablespoon salt and quarter tablespoon pepper.
4. Add the shredded ginger, use a garlic press or any other tool to turn the garlic cloves to pulp and add to paneer.
5. Mix well and leave in oven (350 Fahrentheit) for 25 minutes.
6. Once paneer is done, squeeze the lime on the paneer and Enjoy!!